Bhubaneswar/Puri:16/8/23: Union Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, and Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman will be participating in a series of significant activities tomorrow at Puri and Bhubaneswar on August 17, 2023 (Thursday).
They are set to embark on a day that resonates with the theme of “Meri Maati Mera Desh,” exemplifying their dedication to our nation’s heritage and progress. The day’s proceedings include:
- Darshan at Shree Mandira: Commencing at 7:00 am, the Ministers will take part in a spiritual visit to the revered Shree Mandira, paying homage to centuries of tradition.
- Sand Art on “Meri Maati Mera Desh” by Sand Artist Sudarshan Patnaik: At 8:00 am, the enthralling beauty of the “Meri Maati Mera Desh” theme will be portrayed through mesmerizing sand art created by renowned Sand Artist Sudarshan Patnaik. This captivating display will adorn the sands of Blue Flag Beach, Mayfair, Puri.
- Participation in Plantation Drive and Panch Pran Pledge: The Ministers will then join a commendable environmental initiative at 9:00 am – a plantation drive and the solemn Panch Pran Pledge – hosted within the serene confines of the Central Sanskrit University’s Residential Complex, Shri Sadashiva Campus, Near Penthakata, Puri.
- Visit to the Birthplace of Noted Freedom Fighter Saheed Jayee Rajguru & Amrit Kalash Yatra: At 10:15 am, the Ministers will honor the legacy of freedom by visiting the birthplace of the illustrious Saheed Jayee Rajguru and embarking on the symbolic Amrit Kalash Yatra at Biraharekrushnapur, Puri.
- Launch of Book in Kuwi & Desia Language: At 2:30 pm, in a celebration of linguistic diversity, a book launch event will take place in Kuwi and Desia languages at the Mayfair, Bhubaneswar, facilitating the dissemination of knowledge across linguistic boundaries.
- Inauguration of 20th National CA Conference: The day will culminate at 4:30 pm with the dignitaries inaugurating the 20th National CA Conference at the SOA University Auditorium, Bhubaneswar, fostering intellectual exchange and professional development.
This eventful day will highlight the significance of preserving our heritage, connecting with our motherland, and nurturing a sense of responsibility towards the environment and our nation.