New Delhi1/2/23: Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Wednesday presented the much-awaited last full-fledged Budget of Modi 2.0 ahead of the 2024 General elections.
Apart from an income tax rebate, the Finance Minister’s Budget speech outlined the items that would get dearer and those that would become cheaper.
Below is a list of items that are all set to get cheaper or more expensive:
- Seeds used for diamond manufacturing
- Domestic manufacture of shrimp
- Acid-grade fluorspar
- Denatured ethyl alcohol
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Parts of TV panels, LED TVs
- Camera lenses for phones, laptops, and DSLRs.
- Electric vehicles (EV), cycles, automobiles and Biogas
- Cut in customs duty on the import of certain inputs for mobile phone manufacturing
- Electric kitchen chimney
- Compounded rubber
- Copper scrap
- Silver articles
- Gold and platinum articles