Bhubaneswar: 24/9/21:The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Friday sealed the Office of the Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar i.e. District Court Khordha at Bhubaneswar, for a period of three days after detection of a series of Covid-19 positive cases.
As informed by the BMC, the Registrar of Civil Court Khordha had on Thursday informed the civic body about the detection of the Covid-19 cases in the judicial complex which includes Office of the Endowment Commissioner and Office of the Bar Association.
With a view to contain the further spread of the virus, the Office of the Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar i.e. District Court Khordha at Bhubaneswar which includes Office of the Endowment Commissioner and Office of the Bar Association have been sealed for a period of three days i.e. from September 24 to 26 with the following conditions.
• The premises of Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar shall be sanitised with immediate effect by the Head(s) of the above Offices in strict adherence to the guidelines issued by Govt. of Odisha and Govt. of India.
• No one shall be allowed to move into or from outside the premises of Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar during the period of sealing, except the authorized personnel of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation.
• The detected Positive Cases are directed to remain in Isolation at their respective residences. Further, If any positive case needs Medical Attention, the Head(s) of the Offices are to intimate the same to BMC immediately.
• The Head(s) of the Offices are to intimate BMC in case of symptoms observed in Staff, other than those already detected positive for their immediate testing and isolation, if found positive.
• In case of any emergency, the Head(s) of the Offices are to contact BMC Control Room (Mob: 7847873040) or 1929 for immediate assistance.
• An RTPCR Test Camp shall be conducted for all Officials & Staff of Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar on 27th September 2021 in which all Officials, Staff, Housekeeping & Security Personnel shall be tested invariably.
• Further specific instructions/orders will be issued as and when required by BMC.