Bhubaneswar: 17/10/20: The COVID-19 death toll increased to 1,121 in Odisha with 17 more patients succumbed to the deadly virus in the last 24 hours.
The fresh death cases were reported from 12 districts. While 5 more COVID-19 patients died in Khordha district in a single day, the virus claimed 2 more lives in Cuttack district. One each succumbed to the virus in Angul, Balasore, Jagatsinghpur, Kandhamal, Keonjhar, Mayurbhanj, Nayagarh, Puri, Sundargarh, and Sambalpur districts.
Here’re details of 17 new COVIID-19 deaths in the State:
1. A 56-year-old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Hypertension, CAD, BHP, Generalised lymphadenopathy.
2. A 69-year-old male of Balasore district who was suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
3. A 57-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 70-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
5. A 73-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypothyroidism & Hypertension.
6.A 76-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes.