Bhubaneswar:12/9/20: The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Friday announced the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main results 2020 on its official website. The scorecard can be downloaded from the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.A total of 24 candidates have scored 100 percentile score in the national-level entrance test. Sourabh Shaktikant Das became Odisha topper with 99.992 percentage in the engineering entrance exam.
The examination was conducted from September 1 to 6 for which around 8.58 lakh candidates had registered out of which nearly 6.3 lakh appeared.
NTA had conducted the JEE Main 2020 amid the Coronavirus pandemic this year.
How to check JEE Mains results 2020 on computer:
- Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “JEE Mains April/September results 2020”
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- The JEE Mains 2020 results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the results and take its print out for future reference.