Bhubaneswar:9/9/20: The Odisha Government on Wednesday effected a major reshuffle in IAS cadre in which several bureaucrats were transferred and assigned new tasks.
As per the notification issued by the General Administration and Public Grievances (GA&PG) Department:
- Ranjan Kumar Das, Collector & DM, Jajpur is appointed as Additional Secretary to Government, Odia Language, Literature & Culture Department.
- Arindam Dakua, Collector & DM, Bolangir is appointed as Director, Special Project, PR & DW Department.
- Madhusmita Sahoo, Collector & DM, Nuapada is appointed as Deputy Secretary to Government, Water Resources Department.
- Chanchal Rana, PD DRDA, Mayurbhanj is appointed as Collector & DM, Bolangir.
- Chakravarti Singh Rathore, Commissioner, Berhampur Municipal Corporation is appointed as Collector & DM, Jajpur.
- Siddharth Shankar Swain, PD DRDA, Ganjam is appointed as Collector & DM, Angul.
- Swadha Dev Singh, ADM, Mayurbhanj is appointed as Collector & DM, Nuapada.
- Manoj Kumar Mohanty, OAS (SAG). Collector & DM, Angul is transferred and posted as Additional Secretary to Government, Revenue & DM Department.
- Gunupur Sub Collector Siddheshwar Baliram Bondar has been appointed as Commissioner, BeMC.
- OSD Ganjam (In-charge of COVID Management), Keerthi Vasan V has been appointed as Sub Collector Berhampur.
- OSD Gajapati (In-charge of COVID Management), J Sonal has been appointed as Sub Collector of Gunupur