Bhubaneswar:22/7/20: Odisha reported five more Covid-19 fatalities on Wednesday, taking the death toll due to the disease to 108 in the state, informed the State Health & Family Welfare Department.
1. A 72-year-old Male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and Coronary Artery Disease.
2. A 40-year-old Female of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hydronephrosis.
3. A 61-year-old Male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4. A 60-year-old Male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
5. An 86-year-old Male of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Odisha reported 1078 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours taking the tally to 19,835.
The fresh cases have been reported from 28 districts: Angul (1), Balasore (10), Bargarh (26), Bhadrak (1), Balangir (6), Boudh (3), Cuttack (57), Dhenkanal (2), Gajapati (24), Ganjam (371), Jagatsinghpur (35), Jajpur (20), Jharsuguda (34) Kalahandi (15), Kandhamal (13), Kendrapada (24), Keonjhar (16), Khordha (121), Koraput (15), Malkangiri (66), Mayurbhanj (13), Nabarangpur (17), Nayagarh (5), Puri (28), Rayagada (96), Sambalpur (20), Sonepur (10) and Sundargarh (29).