Puri: 30/6/20: The servitors who will participate in Bahuda Yatra on Wednesday have tested negative for COVID-19, informed Chief Administrator of Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) on Tuesday.
SJTA Chief Krishan Kumar said over 1100 servitors had undergone coronavirus test to participate in the return journey of the trinity. All the samples were tested negative for the deadly virus, the officials added.
Earlier on June 23, the day of Rath Yatra one servitor had tested positive for the deadly virus for which he was excluded from being a part of the festival.
The trinity will return to their permanent abode, Srimandir after the 9-day sojourn.
The schedule is as follows:
- Mangala Arati- 4 am
- Mailam- 4.15 am
- Tadapa Lagi-4.30 am
- Rosohome- 4.30 am
- Abakasha- 5 am
- Surya Puja- 5.15 am
- Dwarapala Puja- 5.30 am
- Besa Sesa- 5.30 am
- Gopala Ballabh, Sakala Dhupa- 5.45 am to 6.45 am
- Senapata Lagi- 7 am to 7.30 am
- Mangalarpana- 7.45 am
- Bahuda Pahandi- 8 am to 10 am
- Besa Sesa- 9 am to 10.30 am
- Chera Panhara- 10.30 am to 11.30 am
- Charamal Phitiba, Ghida lagiba- 11.30 am to 12 pm
- Pulling of chariots – 12 PM onwards