Bhubaneswar: 6/6/20: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) has released the details of five new COVID-19 positive cases in Bhubaneswar detected in the last 24 hours.
As per the BMC report, four are home quarantine cases and one in a local contact case.
Under the home quarantine cases:
- One case detected in Dumuduma area with travel history of West Bengal,
- One case in Old Town area with travel history of Gujarat,
- One case in Ghatikia area with travel history of West Bengal
- One case in Pokhariput area, family member with travel history of DelhiUnder the local contact cases:
- One case detected from Gajapati Nagar area.
The BMC further informed that contact tracing of the coronavirus positive case is underway while primary contacts and nearby houses are being quarantined, sanitised & will be under active surveillance.
So far, 86 COVID-19 positive cases have been detected in Bhubaneswar. Of this, 32 are active cases while 51 patients have recovered and the casualty count stands at three.