Bhubaneswar:4/6/20: In the interest of public health and the containment of the spread of Covid-19 in the state, shutdown has been imposed in 11 districts of Odisha.
During shut down on weekends, several services will remain operational in these 11 districts–Ganjam, Puri, Nayagarh, Khurda, Cuttack, Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapara, Jajpur, Bhadrak, Balasore, and Bolangir as ordered by the Special Relief Commissioner.
Here are the services to remain operational in these districts :
- All medical establishments including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes including medicine stores.
- Movement of Ambulance and all medical personnel.
- District and Municipal Administration/ Police/ Fire Services Central & State Government officials on emergency duty
- Telecom services Petrol pumps
- Electronic Media identified by Commissionerate/ District Police
- Water Supply, sanitation and sewerage workers
- Electricity supply and distribution
- Movement of goods and good carriers, whether loaded or unloaded
- Industrial establishments, factories and construction activities
- Service sector industries, including IT/ ITeS, Hotel & Hospitality units
- Movement of rail and air transport
- Road transport on highways, road movement of transiting vehicles
- Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis (including cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber, etc.) to and from airports, railway station and bus terminals/ stands/ stops, for facilitating the movement of passengers by air, rail and road.
- Marriages and Funerals, with permission of local authority