- Bhubaneswar: 24/5/20: After the detection of 67 new COVID-19 cases in the State, Odisha government has released the initial report regarding the cases.
- 1 case in Bhubaneswar (In-home quarantine. Local case)
- 16 cases in Puri (15 in quarantine centres. 11 Surat, 1 TN & 3 WB returnees. 1 local case in-home quarantine)
- 04 cases in Sundergarh (All in quarantine centres. 2 Maharastra, 1 TN & 1 WB returnees)
- 02 cases in Malkangiri (All in quarantine centres. TN returnees)
- 01 case in Jagatsinghpur (In quarantine centre. Gujarat returnee)
- 04 cases in Kalahandi (All in quarantine centres. 2 WB returnees & 2 Local cases)
- 01 case in Nuapada (In quarantine centre. Maharashtra returnee)
- 01 case in Dhenkanal (In quarantine centre. Surat returnee) At least 53 more Covid-19 patients have recovered and tested negative for the deadly virus, informed the State Health & Family Welfare Department.
- 30 are from Ganjam
- 18 from Jajpur
- 3 from Khurda
- 2 from Keonjhar
- With this, the total recovered cases in State now stand at 550.
As the tally of coronavirus positive cases in Odisha mounted to 1336, the State Health and Welfare Department shared district-wise distribution of cases.
Here’s a district-wise distribution of COVID-19 cases in Odisha (as on May 24):
Home » State News » After the detection of 67 new COVID-19 cases tally of coronavirus positive cases in Odisha mounted to 1336