Bhubaneswar:5/4/20: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Sunday declared Sundarpada, Jadupur, and Begunia, areas as COVID-19 containment zones after two more corona positive cases were detected in Bhubaneswar earlier in the day.
As per BMC notification, the area coming within the boundary as indicated below of Ward No 67 Sundarpada area covering Revenue Villages of Ebaranga and Kapilaprasad is declared as the containment zone.
- Sundarpada Municipality Hospital square to Kaluasuni Temple
- Sundarpada Municipality Hospital Square to Sarakantar New Culvert(Near Railway Track)
- Kaluasuni Temple to Tata Project SeTP
- Tata Project SeTP to Sarakantar New Culvert(Near Railway Track)
- Similarly, the area coming within the boundary as indicated below of Ward No 64 covering Revenue Villages of Jadupur and Begunia is declared as the containment zone.
- Mandap Chhaka (Begunia) to Jadupur Village
- Pani Tanki to Jadupur Village
- Main road Auto Stand to Jadupur Village
- Ambedkar Sikshya Kendra to Jadupur Village
No public shall be allowed to move into the containment zone and the inhabitants within the containment zone shall not move out and all the inhabitants within the containment zone shall strictly remain in home, said BMC.
All the shopping establishment of whatsoever nature shall be closed immediately. The supply of Essentials and medical requirements will be ensured through various teams formed by BMC.
All the Govt and private institutions located within the boundary of the containment zone is hereby closed forthwith., the notification further mentioned.