Bhubaneswar:11/108/19: The Odisha Government today appointed 10 senior IAS officers to work as Secretary-In-Charges of 10 Aspirational districts of the state.
The IAS officers who got new tasks are:
- PK Mohapatra- In-Charge of Dhenkanal,
- Anu Garg- In-Charge of Rayagada,
- Dr. Sourabh Garg- In-Charge of Koraput,
- D.R.K Singh- In-Charge of Kalahandi,
- Sanjeeb Chopra- In-Charge of Kandhmal,
- Hemanta Sharma- In-Charge of Nabrangpur,
- Saswat Mishra- In-Charge of Nuapada,
- SK Singh- In-Charge of Gajapati,
- Pramod Kumar Meherda- In-Charge of Bolangir
- V.V. Yadav- In-Charge of Malkangiri.
The Secretary-level officers have been directed to closely follow up on the 49 indicators across 5 Sectors, viz., Health & Nutrition, Education, Agriculture & Water Resources, Financial Inclusion & Skill up-gradation and Basic infrastructures like irrigation, rural electrification, potable drinking water and access to toilets in these districts.