Bhubaneswar:11/7/19:Reviewing the monthly progress report of departments, Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik advised ministers to tour extensively to know the effectiveness of respective departments at grassroots. CM also advised them to make surprise visits to offices for accelerated delivery of public services.
The five tips included organising more tours, meet people and seek their suggestions, surprise visits to offices, work towards proper execution of government’s 5T, ensure transparency and efficiency by availing OSWAS.
- The CM urged the ministers to conduct extensive tours in order to have a clear picture of the concerned department’s work at the grassroots level.
- Surprise visits to various government offices in order to check the proper functioning of the departments.
- Personal interaction with locals during visits to receive direct feedback and listen to grievances of the people of the area.
- To personally drive efforts to properly execute the government’s 5Ts (Transparency, Technology, Teamwork, Transformation and Time).
- To ensure transparency and efficiency by availing Odisha Secretariat Workflow Automation System (OSWAS) as computerisation is equally important.