Bhubaneswar:22/12/18:At the inauguration of Sargiful 2018, being attended by over 1000 students, Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik advised children to study with dedication and encourage others around them to do the same.
State’s steadfast resolve to empower and educate ST, SC, OBC and minorities students has led to various landmark programs.
– Residential facilities for 6 lakh students, the leading state in the country in this aspect
– Odisha has about 4,300 residential schools and 6300 hostels for tribal students
– Multi-lingual education with a modern syllabus
– Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for 19 lakh SC & ST, amounting to Rs 1100Cr
– 100 hostels for OBC & SEBC students and 40 hostels for minorities students
He laid foundation of a permanent structure for market yard to promote sale of tribal products