• Ranked 2nd for Junior Research Fellowship in Post-Graduation studies and 2nd for research in agriculture and engineering & technology by Indian Council of Agriculture & Research
• Jyotiranjan Barik of OUAT had recently topped GATE-2018 exams.
• OUAT was crowned Champion in Agri-Unifest 2018
• Awarded cash prize of ₹25 crore for qualitative improvement in education by ICAR.
• Ranked 1st among Government Universities in Odisha.
Chief Minister Shri Patnaik congratulated the students and the faculty and urged them to work committedly to develop technologies for benefit of farmers in the state.