Bhubaneswar:5/12/17;Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik presided over signing of MoUs between Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha and four top health institutions of the country to bring best quality healthcare services to the people of the state. The institutions include Glocal Healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd, Kolkata, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Narayana Hrudayalayaand Lv Prasad Eye Hospital Bhubaneswar.
Highlights of the MoUs:
• Glocal health Care Systems Pvt Ltd will partner in setting up Digital Dispensary Project in Nabarangpur district
• Digital dispensaries with OPDs to function with virtual consultation with specialists, to deliver primary healthcare free of cost
• State Government has allocated Rs 4 crore per year for the project’
• First phase to start with 14 places and subsequently extended to 11 other locations in district.
• CMC Vellore to help in detection and treatment of Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Disease
• Narayana Hrudayalaya & LV Prasad Eye Institute to provide advanced healthcare services for congenital and serious heart and eye diseases in children
Chief Minister stated that the collaborations with institutes of national repute will hugely benefit people of the state as they will get easy and fast access to quality healthcare.